Bournemouth Vs Southampton
Bournemouth are 3/1 to win on Saturday, with Southampton priced at 20/23 to return away with the victory. They have gained two of their three FA Cup ties this season 2-zero and there’s a large quantity of value in backing that consequence this weekend. Hasenhuttl’s males sealed a 2-0 win at residence to the Shrews before incomes victories to nil at house to Arsenal and away to Wolves. Saturday’s conflict offers Southampton the opportunity to neglect about their league struggles and they should show too robust for his or her Championship opponents. Talisman Danny Ings remains to be unavailable however Che Adams has risen to the occasion with targets in each of his final three outings.
- Stacey gets fortunate after giving the ball away again as Djenepo’s heavy first contact gives it straight back to him.
- Nathan Redmond impressed the Saints, who’ve misplaced 10 of their past 12 league video games, with two goals and an help.
- Southampton have been well under normal defensively this year, and their return of just two clear sheets from their last 12 matches suggests they’ll wrestle to maintain Bournemouth off the scoresheet on Saturday.
- We need to play this manner for the remainder of the season.
- Bournemouth win it again deep in their very own half once more and are trying to break shortly down the proper and catch out Southampton.
- Their confidence has been knocked by that third objective and they can’t maintain maintain of the ball.
In 12 (75.00%) matches played away was total objectives Over 1.5 targets. In 7 (forty three.seventy five%) matches performed away team was whole goals Over 2.5 goals. On average in direct matches each groups scored a 2.50 objectives per Match.
Stacey will get fortunate after giving the ball away once more as Djenepo’s heavy first contact offers it straight back to him. He will get distance on his clearance this time, and it virtually plays Solanke in on aim, but Stephens gets there simply ahead of him. Be fascinating to see how saints fair in opposition to a better team. “We had aspirations of getting to Wembley initially of the season. It’s a chance for us to place the league form behind us,” Redmond advised BT Sport. Check again later to see how the teams have been getting on.
Below the text is a list of the direct video games. Bournemouth in actual season common scored 1.fifty nine objectives per match. In 14 (63.sixty four%) matches performed at house was whole targets Over 1.5 targets. In eleven (50.00%) matches in season 2021 played at residence was total goals Over 2.5 objectives. Having only lost two league video games up until then, the Cherries have since suffered eight defeats and managed just six wins to successfully scupper their hopes of computerized promotion. Saints have lost 10 of their final 12 league games however ought to nonetheless have too much high quality for a Bournemouth group sitting exterior the play-off places within the Championship.